Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Rat Race 101

Do you know what Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki (Rich Dad, Poor Dad) recently said in their book, Why we want you to be rich?

Robert Kiyosaki along with Donald Trump both said:

"If I had to do it all over again, rather than build an old style type of business, I would have started building a network marketing business."

That's right! Now, regardless who you are, Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki are financially very wealthy by anyone's standards!

If I want to have a great garden, I will ask the advice of a successful gardener and not my neighbor who has a plant cemetery. If I want to learn how to make delicious pasta dishes I will ask my friend's mom whom is considered to be an Italian Chef and not my friend who can barely cook. Common sense, right? Why is it then, that we all would like to experience greater financial success and yet, we listen to the advice of the people and "dream stompers" around us struggling to pay their own bills. It's ludicrous!

I, for one, am going to listen to the ones whom have been there, done that and have the success to prove that they know exactly what they are talking about! How about you?

0 Comments: