Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Max Experience!



Hello Everyone!



Wow! I am so excited we have our very own blog for our team to post all our MaxGXL experiences! I continue to be amazed as I hear how MaxGXL is changing lives in such profound ways!

I first began taking MaxGXL at the end of February 2008. The first two days--nothing!! But on the 3rd day I noticed a small increase of energy. It was not a wired energy like the kind you get from caffeine or those unhealthy energy drinks. It was more of a calm, stable, constant energy. I felt great! I learned that when you drink caffeine or other types of stimulant drinks you are forcing unnatural energy on your body, kind of like jump starting a car. In contrast, with the MaxGXL, you are giving your body the proper nutrients needed so your cells in turn take those nutrients and use them to increase glutathione production. When your cells start producing optimal levels of glutathione--Wow!! What a difference! You can feel this energy that comes from within your own body and not from some outside source. You realize that maybe, just maybe, this is the way we are all supposed to feel all along.

My restless sleep was gone in the 1st two weeks. I no longer had insomnia. When my head hit the pillow I would fall asleep much easier and I sleep more deeply. My dreams have become more vivid, more colorful! I wake up much more refreshed with energy. No coffee for me thank you, just pass the Max!

I am much more alert and focused throughout the day! I don't have those "brain fog" moments. There is more clarity and alertness in my thinking. Problems that in the past would leave me feeling overwhelmed no longer do. I am able to stay calmer in difficult situations. It really does help balance moods.

One of the most amazing changes I experienced was with a very painful problem I had with a heel spur on my right foot. If you have ever had one of those you know how very uncomfortable and extremely painful heel spurs are. At the end of every day, my right heel would hurt so much. Somedays, I could barely walk anymore at the end of the day. It would hurt so much I would literally almost have to hop on my left foot to not put pressure on my heel. It was so bad that people around me were telling me to just get the surgery done to remove the heel spur. I did not want to do that hearing the horror stories of intense pain from people who have had that surgery done. Besides, I feel there are alot of natural solutions people can do instead of resorting to drugs and surgery. I was looking for answers not realizing I would find it in the MaxGXL I had just begun taking. Starting around the 2nd-3rd week of taking the MaxGXL I realized that my heel pain was alot less. I could still feel it, but it was completely bearable. The real test came when I took my kids to California Adventure on March 25th on their Easter vacation. All day walking events like that in the past would have been torture for me. I would literally have to do rest stops just to be able to walk. At the end of the day I would be limping and mentally trying to shut out the pain with every step I took. I know that unless you have had a painful heel spur, you may not understand what I am talking about. Well, at the end of a day spent walking at California Adventure, I did feel alot of pain in my heel spur, but it was nothing compared to how it used to be. To top it all off, we actually had parked at a hotel outside the Disneyland Parks and had to do a 2 mile walk back to the car AFTER walking all over the park and doing the 2 mile walk to get there. I did it, with pain, I am not going to lie, but with a heck of alot less pain than it would have been just a few weeks earlier before MaxGXL. After being on the MaxGXL for two months my heel pain from a heel spur became a thing of the past. Goodbye surgery, hello long walks! I don't exactly know how it helped me, I just know that it did.

Then I had a injured left knee that would hurt on a regular basis and I am happy to report that my left knee pain is completely gone. My left knee injury seems to have healed as well. Then, there are other pluses, such as, my nails grow so fast and so thick. My hair is also growing really fast. I am having to get it trimmed more often (but I am not complaining!). I love how my skin is softer and has more of a glow--we do, after all, have tons of skin cells. And call me crazy, but I think my eyesight has improved. Maybe it is because the cells in my eyeballs are being fed!

It is mind-blowing how many changes we begin to see when our intracellular glutathione levels are where they should be. Like someone said, we do not realize we are functioning at a 5 out of 10 until we experience functioning at a 9 or 10 out of 10. It's like someone turned on the light inside our brains and bodies and things are working the way God intended. Needless to say, I will be taking MaxGXL for the rest of my life. MaxGXL is an anti-oxidant, anti-toxin, anti-inflammatory, and an anti-aging product. For a little over $2 bucks a day I am experiencing high energy, better sleep, increased memory, mental clarity and focus, and on and on. Plus I am helping protect my body from developing diabetes, heart disease, cancer, and many other degenerative diseases. It's like inexpensive yet highly effective insurance against disease. MaxGXL is preventative maintenance at its best.

Soon after I began taking MaxGXL, I couldn't help but share my excitement to those closest to me. Others approached me saying something like, "There is something different about you. You seem happier, more energetic. What are you doing?" So I shared and they themselves began trying MaxGXL and like I said at the beginning of this post, I continue to be amazed as I hear their experiences. But I will let them tell you themselves as they post their experiences here. Seeing what MaxGXL had done for me and others and learning about Dr. Keller and Max International, I decided to become a distributor of MaxGXL in March 2008. Sharing the endless benefits of MaxGXL is a passion of mine now. I love to hear the stories and see those around me get off the meds and live lives of good health and vibrancy. Those closest to me, know how I feel about harmful drugs and needless surgery.

I mean seriously, we have our beautiful and wise grandparents and parents suffering at increasing numbers with heart disease and alzheimers and taking handfuls of harmful drugs everyday! And our precious children developing autism and diabetes at epidemic proportions! Where and when does the insanity stop?!? Now, Max International, has a product with a potential solution. No joke! It would behoove you to not do some serious research. MaxGXL not only assists your body in healing, but it is a phenomenol preventative maintenance product! There is NOTHING else like it! It has a formulational patent--no one else has this or can have this! I am grateful to God that I learned about this product when I did and can now share it with those I care about and see their lives improve everyday. That is the real reward--that is my passion. The financial compensation, well, that is just the icing on the cake.

You can click here to learn more and order your own supply of MaxGXL!

Have a Blessed day!
Mari Gutierrez

0 Comments: