Thursday, June 19, 2008

Children and MaxGXL

Hello Everyone,

I have been hearing more and more testimonials from parents giving the MaxGXL to their children for various reasons, such as, attention-deficit disorder, lack of focus, sports involvement, help with unhealthy food cravings, even autism, etc. In fact, studies have shown that autistic children have 50% LESS intracellular glutathione than children without autism. Remember, our children are also living in the same toxic environment that we are. Why is is that we allow our children to eat junk food, fast food, soda, and processed foods never really looking at the ingredients and assuming they are harmless and yet hesitate before giving them a highly nutrient-dense supplement like MaxGXL? Is it any wonder that conditions such as, childhood obesity and childhood diabetes are commonplace in this day and age? If you, as your child's parent, choose to provide your child with the nutrients found in MaxGXL, a good guideline would be 1 capsule for every 25 lbs. of weight.

I have been giving my daughter, Brianna, the MaxGXL, for about two months now. Brianna is 10 years old. She weighs about 80 lbs. We started her off with 1 capsule a day and worked it up to 3 capsules a day. She takes 3 MaxGXL capsules (1 packet) a day. Although we can split it 1, 1, and 1 througout the day, she usually takes all 3 capsules in the morning with her breakfast.

Here is what my daughter, Brianna, has to say in her own words:

"In the mornings, when I wake up, I wake up right away. Before, when I wasn't taking the MaxGXL, it took me awhile to wake up. My mom would have to keep waking me up.

At school, when I have to run laps, I don't get tired and I have lots of energy to finish the laps. I finish them quickly. Before, when I finished my laps, I was near the end and now, I am near the front. When I'm done, everybody's breathing hard, but I don't breathe that hard anymore.

Because of the MaxGXL, at school, I am able to focus and finish my work quickly. Before, when I wasn't taking the MaxGXL, I was sleepy in the mornings at school and I didn't focus as well as I do now.

I have also noticed that my hair grows really quick. I had just gotten a haircut a while ago and my hair has grown really fast.

And I do not really like to drink soda anymore. When I'm thirsty, I want water. When someone offers me soda I just feel like I don't want it anymore."

-Brianna, 10 years old




0 Comments: