Thursday, March 5, 2009

I work for the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept...

Hello, my name is Emigdio Baca. I work for the County of Los Angeles Sheriff's Dept. I just started this product about three weeks ago. In the first couple of days I felt nothing. It was till about a week later when I started to feel this immense feeling of energy throughout the day.

I would sleep my normal hours, as usual, and I would wake up so tired, not wanting to get up. I always thought I lacked some kind of vitamin and, now, it's the total opposite. The first thing I do when I get up in the morning is take the Max-N-Fuze, the MaxGxL, and the MaxWLX. I get plenty of energy throughout the day and still have plenty in the evening to workout and really start getting in shape. Before Max, I would feel a little lazy and workout just a minimum or nothing at all before, but now, with the Max I feel that I want to workout, be focused, and do more reps.

One more thing I would like to add is that I eat less because of the MaxWLX(weight loss accelerator). I know that is greatly helping me reach my weight goal. I feel full and surprised with my changing eating habits and I'm 6 feet 3 inches tall. Currently, my mother just began to start taking the Max. I will write another posting later on her results and mine as well.

Thank you Marisela!
Emigdio Baca
www.miyomax.com

1 Comment:

Mari said...

You are welcome Emigdio! I am so happy for you! The best is yet to come!