Saturday, July 5, 2008

A healthy, vibrant, pain-free life is priceless!!

Hello! My name is Marisela Gutierrez and I am 53 years young! In March of 2008, my daughter, Mari, introduced me to MaxGXL!

During the 1st week of being on MaxGXL, I noticed increased energy. Before MaxGXL, I would get tired usually around 3 p.m. and I would want to go home and take a nap. That 3 p.m. sleepiness doesn't happen anymore. If I ever feel tired, I just take an extra pack of MaxGXL and it gives me calm "good" energy and focus so I can continue my day feeling good without yawning.

Before the Max, I would wake up in the morning with pain and numbness in my legs. It was difficult for me to get up. My mind was ready to go, but my legs were not. After the 2nd week on MaxGXL, I happily realized that it was no longer difficult for me to get up and go. I can now go up and down the stairs of my house with ease and without any pain at all!

In the past, during my daily morning walks with my husband, I would often experience cracking and pain in my knees during the walk. Now, I am thrilled to enjoy the walks with my husband without any pain at all, not even when walking uphill.

In March 2007, a year before I started taking MaxGXL, I had a hysterectomy. Since then I had been suffering from insomnia, hot flashes, and a scar from the surgery that would not heal. The scar was always red, itchy, and easily irritated. I noticed, about a month after I started taking the MaxGXL, that my scar seemed to be healing from the inside out. I am no longer needing to put ointments on my scar as it has since fully healed. I am sleeping much better without having to resort to sleeping aids. I haven't experienced not one hot flash since beginning on the MaxGXL.

I have not gotten sick once for the past 4 months ago, not even a cold or the flu. My nails are growing faster and thicker.

I am very thankful to God for this product and grateful that my daughter introduced me to MaxGXL. It has truly been a God-send! I will be taking MaxGXL for the rest of my life because my health and well-being are of utmost importance to me. I feel healthy and vibrant and alive! I can fully enjoy spending time with my three beautiful grandchildren and they can enjoy a very young and active grandmother who can keep up with them! It is priceless to live a life that is healthy, pain-free, drug-free, and active!

I look forward to hearing your own wonderful experiences on MaxGXL.

Here's to a long life with superb health,

Marisela Gutierrez

0 Comments: